Header

Mahatma Gandhi best Quotes

           Mahatma Gandhi best Quotes

             HAPPY GANDHI JAYANTI


1. Be the change that you want to see in the world.

2. Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.

3. I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.

4. I believe in equality for everyone except reporters and photographers.

5. Silence is the strongest speech. Slowly and gradually world will listen to you.

6. My religion is based on the truth and non-violence. Truth is my God. Non violence is the means of releasing him.

7. My life is my message.

8. God has no religion.

9. Nobody can hurt me without my permission.

अगर जानकारी अच्छी लगे तो प्लीज इसे शेयर करना ना भूले।
यदि आपके मन में इससे जुड़े कोई सवाल है या कोई सुझाव देना चाहते हैं तो प्लीज नीचे दिए गए कमेंट बॉक्स में कमेंट करें।




Reactions

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

0 टिप्पणियाँ